As the COVID-19 pandemic reverberates, your nonprofit must shift its programs and services to meet the community’s evolving needs. Planning for new programs in a crisis can be challenging, especially when demand is high and resources are lean.
By adjusting how you think about program planning, you can take quick action to accommodate the immediate needs of those you serve.
- What are the key factors to consider in planning nonprofit programs?
- What types of program planning work best in a crisis?
- How can you conduct a quick market analysis?
- What primary steps should you take to accomplish your program plan?
- Why are logic models important?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].