Designing successful programs requires data and strategic thinking. Once you have verified the need for your program and conducted a needs assessment, the next step is to use that data to inform decisions.
You must communicate the purpose of your program and follow proven steps that lead to effective results.
- What is the process for designing high-quality programs?
- How can you develop an effective timeline?
- How should you write a Theory of Change?
- How will a SWOT analysis help you?
- What components should your evaluation plan include?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].