Nonprofits that involve multiple stakeholders in a methodical planning effort produce stronger results than those that delegate the responsibility for creating a development plan to a single employee or volunteer. A planning team will produce more effective and useful plans while increasing engagement among staff, board members, and volunteers.
To drive specific results, your plans should incorporate:
- Accurate historical data
- Market intelligence
- Performance expectations
- Success targets
- Meaningful and affordable budget allocations
As your organization embarks upon a new year, now is the perfect time for a comprehensive and inclusive planning effort.
- What is a development plan? Why do you need one?
- How can you prepare for planning?
- Whose voices must be heard to create a sound plan?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of the planning team?
- Why is an agenda important?
- What foundational elements should you craft and include?
- How can you review and validate the plan?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].