Survey data shows that nonprofit fundraisers report some of the lowest job satisfaction in the sector and have the highest turnover rates among nonprofit staff. Managing development teams poses similar challenges for all organizations. You need to:
- Set goals
- Motivate the team
- Track progress
- Stay nimble
- Generate forecasts
- Educate your staff
- Engage volunteer help
You can apply innovative management tactics to achieve these goals and increase results.
- What tone and culture should you set?
- How can you write goals together?
- What can you learn from data?
- How should you track and forecast results?
- What are the best practices for year-round coaching?
- What tactics can you use to build resilience?
- How can you ensure donors remain at the center of your efforts?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].