Emotional triggers resulted in massive increases in charitable giving during the pandemic. You can learn from these results to predict and improve donor behavior in the future.
You need to delve into the psychology of charitable giving and understand how the current crisis differs from natural disasters and other calamities of the past.
- Why do most people give money?
- How did the COVID-19 pandemic rearrange giving priorities?
- How did the nonprofit sector’s fundraising approach adapt?
- What are the best practices to harness donor response during a crisis?
- How can you maintain this level of fundraising engagement?
- How can Board members steward donors gained during the pandemic?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].