Although COVID-19 has changed both appropriate messaging and suitable mechanisms to share your nonprofit’s story, you cannot stop communicating. With the pandemic continuing, you need to stop scrambling and solidify a new communications strategy.
Now is the time to:
- Reflect on your organization’s flurry of action over the past few months
- Take stock of your donors
- Prepare for your annual appeal
By applying proven communication strategies, you will be able to benefit from an altruistic population with fewer places to spend cash and increase fundraising income for your organization.
- How can you assess where your organization is now?
- How should you communicate about the future?
- How do crisis communications and communications in a crisis differ?
- What should you know about your closest donors?
- What do donors and stakeholders want to hear from you?
- How can you tailor communications to cut through the pandemic noise?
- How should you frame your ask now?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].