In-person programming is slowly coming back, but many people still prefer to connect through virtual events. You need to bring back your audience members who have fallen quiet during the pandemic while simultaneously catering to the new connections you have made without physical location limits.
With the right amount of thoughtful planning, you can make this dual path of engagement manageable and meaningful.
- How should you define engagements with your audience?
- Why is segmentation in your audience important?
- How can you guide your distributed audience to support your mission?
- Why is listening to your audience segments important?
- What tools will help you engage in-person and virtual audiences?
- How can you improve audience engagement in 2021?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].