Nonprofit Quarterly recently reported that a Giving USA study found, “In terms of individual giving, the trend continues toward dollars up and donors down.” There are fewer donors, with a small portion of them donating enough to offset the falloff.
A digital marketing strategy can help acquire new donors and champions. You can increase contributions by using lead conversions and cultivation journeys to nurture contacts to become loyal donors.
- What does a multichannel approach to donor communications entail?
- How can you use for-profit sales concepts to energize your virtual efforts?
- How can lead magnets and a customer sales map help you?
- What can landing pages and targeted advertising accomplish?
- How can you align digital strategies to form a cohesive digital donor journey?
- How can you analyze virtual efforts and optimize for success?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].