Your finance department affects every area of your organization. You need to assess the finance function’s strength, including the alignment of expertise to your mission.
Documented workflows, policies, procedures, and internal controls are essential to ensure accountability, improve financial reporting, and mitigate risk.
- How can you assess if your finance department is functioning efficiently?
- What are the necessary financial controls?
- What policies and procedures should you implement?
- How should you document workflow?
- What are the best budgeting practices?
- Do you have the right expertise?
- How can you create meaningful financial reports?
- How should financial data inform decision-making?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].