As your nonprofit evolves, it may be necessary to adjust your organizational structure. Now could be the right time to change staff responsibilities, add team members, or expand board members’ duties.
An organizational structure and governance assessment will enable you to ensure your team is aligned with your organization’s goals and identify ways to drive sustainability and growth.
- Do you have the right board structure?
- Does your organizational chart enable you to accomplish your mission?
- How can you use the board as an extension of resources?
- What roles and responsibilities should you update and redefine?
- What legal issues should you consider?
- How can you reduce liability?
- What policies and procedures are critical?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].