Many different types of risks affect nonprofits. Most can be mitigated if correctly identified and addressed. You need to assess the risks in your organization to plan your mitigation efforts before a problem strikes.
By undertaking a thorough risk assessment and implementing a risk management program, you will improve your organization’s sustainability and the ability to accomplish your mission.
- What types of risks do nonprofits face?
- How can you mitigate risk?
- What does a holistic risk assessment entail?
- How should you rank and prioritize risks?
- What are the best practices for ongoing risk management?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].