The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) entitles employees to take unpaid, job-protected leave for family and medical reasons. The COVID-19 pandemic continues to drive increased use of FMLA leave.
You need to understand the details to overcome FMLA’s complications and respond to employees’ leave requests appropriately. Evolving requirements and the ongoing effects of the pandemic make now the ideal time to audit your company’s FMLA processes, procedures, and paperwork before there is a problem.
- What are the three pillars of FMLA?
- Which employees are eligible?
- What are the employer obligations?
- What are considered serious health conditions?
- When is COVID-19 a reason for taking FMLA leave?
- Are medical certifications necessary?
- How should you handle intermittent leave?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].