Federal and State Filing Requirements for Nonprofits
Nonprofits have several annual and regular filing requirements that are necessary to ensure that the corporate existence and tax-exempt status of the entity remain intact and in place. These include both federal and state filings and are often simple and routine, but can sometimes get more complicated. They also tend to be forgotten by some nonprofits until it is too late, causing major headaches. The filing requirements can be some of the simplest things to complete, but also the simplest to forget.
This webinar will provide you with comprehensive guidance on the nonprofit’s filing requirements, an overview of the important deadlines, and an understanding of the consequences of failing to follow the rules.
Attendees will come away with:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- A helpful checklist of the typical filings and when they are due
- An understanding of the consequences for not “timely” filing
- Resources for finding the publicly-available filings
- Knowledge of how to remedy non-filing or mis-filing
- A deeper understanding of the purpose of the various filings, and which governmental entities are responsible for which filings
- AND MUCH MORE!
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].