The pandemic has exacerbated inefficiencies in the nonprofit development effort. COVID-19 has led to the loss of opportunities, income, and morale. You must invest time and effort now to improve your fundraising strategy and fare better than most faltering organizations.
By clarifying fundraising goals and performance metrics, you will be able to track and improve progress. Now is the perfect time to review and retool to ensure consistent growth.
- What is a sustainable fundraising strategy?
- What nine essential practices should guide fundraising in a crisis?
- Why are performance expectations relevant?
- What should an Ideal Donor Profile include?
- How can you set key performance indicators (KPIs) and success targets?
- How should you track fundraising results?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].