COVID-19 has greatly affected nonprofits with a loss of revenue and programs. Board members can take on new responsibilities to enable your organization to survive now and to thrive in the future.
- What are the role and purpose of a nonprofit board?
- What are the responsibilities of board members?
- How should boards function in times of crisis?
- What should board priorities be now?
- What best practices does current research reveal?
- What ideas can you share with your volunteers and staff?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].