Grant Assessment Matrix: How To Find The Right Funding In Less Time
When your nonprofit is ready to find foundation partners, the first few rounds of research can be daunting and overwhelming. With over 100,000 private and corporate foundations in the United States alone, you could spend months trying to find the right opportunities to explore. But, as just one of the 1.5 million nonprofits in our country, competition is steep. You need to make sure your request has a high likelihood of success to save you time and valuable resources.
In this valuable webinar, leading grant writing expert Melanie Lambert will help you identify qualified prospects, streamline your research, and develop more effective grant requests. The result: stronger, long-term relationships with grantmakers and a better-funded nonprofit.
BONUS: All students will receive a grant assessment matrix template to help you get started right away!
- Types of grants and how to understand which are the best to support of your project.
- The current funding climate and what foundations want to support right now.
- How to meet grant-makers’ expectations with cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship.
- How to read and assess an RFP and IRS Form 990.
- Why you need a grant assessment matrix to save time and build stronger relationships with grant-makers.
- How to build an effective grant assessment matrix.
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].