What development metrics are you using? Use data to drive better fundraising results.
The most effective nonprofits empower staff members to make smart decisions based on data, not feelings. Using fundamental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and imbuing this information into your culture will ensure success.
Learn answers to these questions and more at our upcoming webinar:
- What data metrics can you apply to donor histories?
- How can you use standard data metrics?
- Why is it important to capture, store, and evaluate fundraising data?
- What strategic steps will help you increase fundraising effectiveness?
- What tools can help you establish a data-driven culture?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].