We know that working in the nonprofit field is particularly rewarding. You get to better your community, work toward a making the world a better place, plus it is as far from boring as you’ll ever get! So why is it so challenging to find top level talent, and in particular, why is it so hard to attract talent from the for-profit community? In this training we are going to hone in on finding the best, most skilled talent out there. If you’re struggling with:
- Creating a compelling case for why to come to work for your organization
- Uncovering professional gems – and convincing them to come to work for you
- Competing with bigger companies – nonprofit and for-profit alike
Then this training is for YOU!
Please join Dustin Johnson as he helps you unlock the keys to understanding our current workforce and work culture. By the end of the session you will have a roadmap to becoming your community’s “most desirable” place to work!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Understanding the allure of nonprofit work; Nearly everyone wants to work for a nonprofit, so why aren’t they?
- Identifying the greatest challenges nonprofits face in recruitment, and how to overcome them
- Strategies for competing for (and winning) talent against the for-profit community
- Understanding your leverage and using it to your advantage
- Finally, we will review recruitment & selection – the best and worst practices
- AND MUCH MORE!
YOUR CONFERENCE LEADER
Your conference leader for “Guidance for Acquiring Top-Level Talent from Outside the Nonprofit Sector” is Dustin Johnson. Dustin’s passion is helping communities come together to support and serve those most in need. For well over a decade, he has specialized in bringing his expertise, focus, tenacity and strategic thinking into organizations that are in jeopardy — evaluating and utilizing existing and underutilized resources to bring organizations into solvency and success.