Understanding, strengthening, and communicating your organizational culture is critical for your nonprofit’s sustainability. It serves as a positive retention strategy and a litmus test for potential initiatives..
By proactively identifying and communicating aspects of your culture, you can more successfully manage and align your productivity goals.
- What is organizational culture?
- What informs and impacts organizational culture?
- What are the implications for staff, board, volunteers, and investors?
- How can you assess and refine culture?
- What are the key elements in articulating it?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].