Strategic practices allow organizations to increase their capacities and achieve more. You need to step away from putting out daily fires to plan and prepare for the future.
By creating a proactive culture and developing six essential plans, you will be able to propel your organization to a new level of effectiveness.
- How do strategic practices help organizations thrive?
- What are the elements of the six essential plans?
- Why does strategic thinking lead to greater impacts?
- Who should be at the planning table?
- What planning timelines should you set?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].