To plan programs in the months ahead, you need a reliable cashflow forecast. This projection will enable you to make decisions quickly with the best information you have.
Due to the pandemic, models based on previous-year data are useless. You can build forward-looking scenarios driven by current revenue levels to comprehend the impact on programs.
- What are the challenges of forecasting during COVID-19?
- What are the limitations of the two most common types of forecasting?
- Bottom-up build
- Incremental change vs. prior year
- How can you build a better forecast?
- What models, assumptions, and revenue drivers should you use?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].