How To Combat Donor Fatigue
Communications to donors has never been more challenging nor have there ever been more opportunities. Yet, we know that donors often stop paying attention when requests become too frequent. How do we know how much is enough, and how do we decide what is right for our organization?
How do we find the right level of interaction with our donors so that we have personalized and meaningful relationships instead of becoming white noise? And how do we balance our asks with the impact and information we are sharing with them? These aren’t easy questions, but the proper communication plan can help you assess, expect and mitigate donor fatigue.
Please join nonprofit fundraising expert Chris Martinez as he addresses how to manage communications, identify where to be more direct, where to back off, and how to recognize and deal with real donor fatigue in a way that not only keeps a supporter from becoming frustrated, but brings them closer to the cause.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
A sample of what this webinar will cover:
- The concerning statistics on donor fatigue.
- Different elements of donor fatigue.
- Strategies to recognize donor fatigue.
- How others have successfully addressed this challenge.
- How to involve donors in the process.
- Thoughts on how to assess your organization before and after the changes.
- How less is more and focus can lead to more revenue.
- How doing this the right way can set your organization apart.
- How to consider, plan, build implement, measure and sustain the effort with a proper donor plan.
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].