Lobby? Ewww! Really? To many people, the word lobbying conjures up images of people in designer suits passing around $100 bills as they yuck it up with elected officials.
The truth is that lobbying by charitable nonprofits has been responsible for creating laws that have transformed people’s lives all across America. You can use this tactic to further your organization’s mission more easily than you think.
- What is lobbying?
- Should your organization engage in lobbying?
- What are the factors for successful nonprofit engagement?
- What are the legal rules and restrictions for 501(c)(3) organizations?
- How can you fund lobbying activities?
- What steps should you take to get started?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].