Win more donors through meaningful conversations. Learn practical techniques to foster new relationships.
Donors are more likely to give transformative gifts to organizations after having meaningful conversations with staff leaders or board members. By asking the right questions to glean more information, making intentional remarks to build your relationship, and personally asking for support at the right time, you can win significant contributors for your nonprofit.
- What are the components of a successful donor conversation?
- Who should talk with donors?
- How can you prepare for a donor conversation?
- What questions should you ask during cultivation?
- What language should you use when soliciting a donor?
- How can you talk authentically about your mission?
Grow your comfort with personal conversations, deepen important relationships, and learn answers to these questions and more at our upcoming webinar.
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].