A healthy nonprofit culture:
- Serves as the foundation of your organization
- Defines operational norms
- Increases donor satisfaction
- Fosters team excitement and commitment
- Protects and demonstrates core values
With more people working remotely, employees and volunteers increasingly facing personal challenges, and the economy faltering, you need to do more than ever actively build and maintain your organization’s culture. You give your staff a motivating sense of purpose and increase the potential for your nonprofit to have a positive impact.
- How can you create an inspired nonprofit culture?
- How can you embed your unique mission into your culture?
- What are the best practices for strengthening your team’s purpose?
- How can you increase engagement when funds are scarce?
- How does staff and volunteer engagement affect the community?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].