How To Reduce Staff Burnout
“I guess we will all just have to stay late.” “We have a deadlines for a reason.” “I know this has to go out, but here are some more edits.” We have all heard these phrases or phrases like this. But however well intentioned, they come with a real cost.
Regardless of organization or size, burnout is a real and dangerous thing. It can not only negatively affect our employees, but also our cause. Some argue that nonprofit burnout can be especially severe because employees are less well paid than in the for-profit sector. Or that lack of progress towards helping the cause can lead to frustration or disappointment Fortunately, there are a number of practical and easy-to-implement ways to address these issues and save both your team and your cause great stress while also maintaining - or even increasing - revenue and programmatic impact.
Let nonprofit leadership expert Chris Martinez help you identify burnout, anticipate its effects, and build organizational resilience. And if burnout has started, learn how to deal with it and help get your group back to a healthy place.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
A sample of what this webinar will cover:
- What is burnout?
- How burnout affects funding and programs.
- How do you recognize that staff burnout has begun?
- Strategies to deal with burnout early.
- How others have successfully approached this challenge.
- What kind of resources exist and what support can you provide?
- Building resilience before burnout ever even happens.
- How to assess your organization for burnout factors.
- How to consider, plan, build, implement, measure and sustain the effort in a tactical way and how to measure the results of your efforts.
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].