Metrics are a nonprofit’s friend when used correctly. Assigning success targets to your fundraising team will lower their fears by clarifying what you expect, motivate them to do a better job, and increase engagement.
You need to establish a few vital diagnostic indicators of success that can be measured, tracked, reported, and interpreted. The data will enable you to know what is working, correct course when you are off track, and celebrate positive results.
- What metrics should you track?
- How can you use key performance indicators to set expectations?
- What is the difference between leading and trailing indicators?
- How should you assign metrics to the opportunity pipeline?
- What metrics apply to each type of giving?
- How can you read the story the numbers tell you?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].