A set of necessary ingredients is often missing from speakers’ remarks. To make an effective presentation and influence your audience, you need to resonate with the driving forces that motivate people to action.
The underlying motivations people develop during their lifetimes ultimately determine the decisions they make. When presenting your ideas or plans, understanding these motivational differences will put you in a better position to gain the desired outcome.
- Why are people motivated to help others?
- Should resources be used for profit or the greater good?
- Why do some people need a deeper dive into learning?
- How does the desire for power lead to competition or collaboration?
- Why is tradition important?
- How should you handle the contest between appearance and functionality?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].