A stunning appeal can get donations pouring in quickly. Letters that create urgency generate the most funds. Every attribute of your direct mail package, from the envelope to the enclosures, affects the results.
By examining the top nonprofit mailers in the United States and seeing which work best, you can refine your appeals to have a greater impact.
- What headers work well on appeal letters?
- What pictures should you include?
- Which appeals work best around the world?
- How can you expand your mailing list?
- What makes a good story for your letter?
- How can you create urgency?
- Which enclosures lend authority to your nonprofit?
- What should your envelope look like?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].