Even during the pandemic, you must still build and maintain relationships to enable your nonprofit to thrive and grow. Although face-to-face meetings are not currently feasible, there are ways to stay safe, respectful, and relevant.
You need to employ effective strategies for building a successful corporate fundraising program during the COVID-19 era. You must develop smart, strategic, and lasting relationships with businesses while identifying and cultivating new corporate partners.
- How can you connect without burdening everyone with a video call?
- How can you ensure your prospect feels safe and respected?
- What are the best strategies to articulate your mission?
- What value does your nonprofit provide to a corporate partner?
- How can you help partners achieve corporate social responsibility goals?
- What are the next steps to preparing and mobilizing a team?
- How can you make meetings successful?
- How should you provide proof of performance?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].