How to Improve Donor Retention
Are you concerned about meeting your nonprofit budget needs when some say donations are decreasing nationwide? Would you like to raise more money to accomplish your organization’s vision and mission? Many fundraisers believe holding new fundraising events is the most efficient way to bring in more income to your organization, which is not the case. The great news is that you have a goldmine already in your database! Statistics show that merely by retaining at least 1 percent more of your donors, at least $100,000 can be generated to accomplish your mission!
Please join 25-year fundraising veteran Danya Jordan as she provides best practices on increasing major donors and your donor retention percentage, and shows you practical ways to apply these trends and increase major funding to your organization in this fiscal year! Whether you're a new Donor Development officer, seasoned Executive, President of your organization or Board member, this session will put ideas and strategies forward for raising new and substantial funding to accomplish your vision/mission.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Latest donor statistics on donor retention and current industry best practices.
- An actual 2019 quarterly snapshot of new, repeat, and recovered donors from an organization.
- Best practices on increasing major donors to your organization.
- Latest trends and practical application for building relationships with donors you already have.
- How to entice donors you haven't heard from in years to give again AND increase their giving.
- Practical ways to measure how you are retaining long-time, new donors and increasing major donors.
- You'll receive a template to use in your own organization
- AND MUCH MORE!
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].