How to Raise Money When Giving Is Down
The bad news is, giving is down. The good news is—there are lot of opportunities out there waiting for you. Perhaps you’ve been dependent on grant sources that are drying up. Or your individual donors and cutting back on their giving this year. We’ll explore some new opportunities for both new and existing donors, and some ways to form partnerships that can generate money outside the fundraising arena.
Please join Linda Lysakowski as she helps you identify fundraising avenues you may not have explored previously. One of these is sponsorships and partnerships with your local business community. Another might be generating income from fees for services. And, you might be leaving money on the table from your existing donors. In this session we will explore all these options.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- How to identify local businesses in your community that have a natural affinity with your organization, and how to build relationships with those businesses.
- How to raise money from the business sector using new approaches.
- Possibilities for generating fees for service and other ancillary income for your nonprofit.
- How to present your case to existing donors without sounding desperate.
- How to raise money from your existing sources using new approaches.
- AND MUCH MORE!
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].