How to Transform Board Members into Better Ambassadors & Resource RaisersActions
Well trained board members extend your reach into the community, spreading the word about your nonprofit’s accomplishments, as well as building long term relationships with donors, funders and investors. To be successful, they need coordinated key messages, a story bank to pull from, good data to prove your results, and active coaching in order to effectively support your nonprofit’s vision for the future. It all starts with who you select for your board and if you do this well, you’ll have a life-long supporter for your cause.
Please join Lynn Ivey as she provides guidance on transforming your board members into effective ambassadors and resource raisers to support and further your nonprofit’s mission. Learn effective ways to manage this transformation process starting with recruiting new board members and equipping the board for success. Find a range of options to adapt to your nonprofit’s needs that will deliver results that will strengthen your program.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Characteristics to look for when recruiting new board members
- Helping board members understand what is expected of them
- Creating engaging key messages
- Coordinating efforts to avoid missteps
- Developing storytelling competencies
- Assisting reluctant board members to overcome their fears
- Building skills in starting meaningful conversations
- Implementing a social media strategy
- Sample training tools to support your efforts
- AND MUCH MORE!
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.