A great website landing page can lead to massive donations, while a poor or mediocre one can fail badly. The best way to determine which page works better is to use A/B testing: alternate the page displayed, calculate the proceeds from each, and opt for the better one on an ongoing basis. You can use a similar strategy for emails and other online content.
While putting together an A/B testing campaign for your organization, you need to consider what content to vary, which technology to choose, and how to measure the results.
- Why is A/B testing important?
- Why should you create a landing page for your nonprofit?
- What landing page platform is right for you?
- What content should your landing page include?
- What attributes should you test?
- How can A/B testing be used for WordPress blog posts?
- How can A/B testing be used for electronic newsletters?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].