You can earn revenue to fuel your mission. Philanthropic support is often restricted and short-term. You need to build capacity for long-term work. Earned income will allow your organization to benefit from unrestricted dollars, innovate your services, expand your audience, and increase your impact.
A social enterprise is a business whose purpose is changing the world for the common good. Organizations, consumers, and employees are increasingly embracing this model. Social enterprise provides an opportunity for companies and organizations to both do good and do well.
- What is a social enterprise?
- What business models can a social enterprise undertake?
- What organizations have brought this concept to life?
- How can a social enterprise generate benefits and have an impact?
- What business model ideas could work for your organization?
- How should you explore starting a social enterprise?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected]twebadvisor.com.