There are circumstances under which your organization should decline a gift from a donor. Effective gift acceptance policies provide necessary guardrails for nonprofit boards and staff members.
You need to understand why and how to draft and adopt an effective gift acceptance policy for your organization. You must include essential components, identify critical decision points, and foster buy-in throughout the organization.
- What are the purpose and role of gift acceptance policies?
- What essential components should you include?
- How should you address critical organizational decisions on gift acceptance?
- What are reasonable charitable gift restrictions? Which should you avoid?
- How can you build buy-in?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].