A planned giving program can enable your organization’s most dedicated supporters to provide funding to your nonprofit through their estate plans.
By following a proven 12-month, step-by-step guide, you can launch and sustain a legacy society that will identify planned giving prospects and engage them in a conversation about supporting your mission in perpetuity.
- How can your organization create a planned giving program?
- Which supporters should you invite to join a legacy society?
- What steps are necessary to launch and sustain a legacy society?
- How can you engage supporters in conversation about their estate plans?
As your organization embarks upon a new year, now is the perfect time for a comprehensive and inclusive planning effort.
- What is a development plan? Why do you need one?
- How can you prepare for planning?
- Whose voices must be heard to create a sound plan?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of the planning team?
- Why is an agenda important?
- What foundational elements should you craft and include?
- How can you review and validate the plan?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].