Being a nonprofit organization leader is never easy. You often need to innovate without formal training, battle frequent distractions, and summon resilience to overcome challenges.
To excel in your role and achieve your organization’s mission, you can adopt an intentional leadership model that combines innovative practices from personal, relational, organizational, and inspirational leadership.
- What is the Intentional Leadership model?
- Who should the chief executive prioritize?
- What should your system for self-support, prioritization, and focus entail?
- Which numbers should you focus on most?
- How can you sustain yourself and build resilience as a leader?
- What are the best practices for self-care?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].