While you may hope that you and your key staff will lead your organization forever, you cannot predict the future. You need a succession plan to ensure your nonprofit will continue to thrive and accomplish its mission even in the wake of leadership changes.
By planning carefully now, you will be able to mentor appropriate successors, document essential information, and ensure your organization’s sustainability.
- What is a succession plan?
- What are the unique attributes of nonprofit succession planning?
- How do transitions affect teams?
- What are the most effective succession planning models?
- What resources are available for boards and executives?
- What special considerations apply to founder transitions?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].