Duration: 90 minutes including question and answer session.
Presenter(s): Andie McConnell, executive director, Fairy Godmother Project
Price: $349.00, DL includes full audio presentation, question and answer session, and presentation slides.
Who Should Attend? CEOs, executive directors, marketing directors, development staff, program managers, supervisors, board members, financial officers
Through hard work and determination, your gala or other event doesn’t have to be like every other one in town. But that won’t happen if you don’t have a plan, a good committee, and the tools to make it happen. This webinar will share the tricks of the trade from a seasoned fundraiser who, in five short years, has taken an event from raising $35,000 to $200,000!
Please join Andie McConnell for a webinar that will take your fundraising event to the next level. You will be provided steps and a timeline for creating an event that is successful and focuses on creating an experience that attendees will not only want to come back for but that will continue to grow in size and reach year after year. Andie will also demonstrate the importance of putting together a committee of people with specific skill sets to plan, set up, and make the event a success so that you don’t only reach your goals… you exceed them.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Learn ways to evaluate your own events and determine what areas need the most work to make them more successful
- Learn how to recruit and cultivate a committee of volunteers with specific skills to do the bulk of the work
- Learn to make your event stand out in a sea of nonprofit events
- Learn about creating timelines for the year leading up to the event
- Learn to make strategic spending decisions that will pay off
- Answer questions of how and where to cut costs
- Learn what parts of the event to ALWAYS pay for, and learn creative ways to get what you need donated
- Auction or Raffles:
- Use past events to learn how to focus your item procurement efforts on things your attendees want
- Increase Event Attendance:
- Learn to make your event the one everyone wants to attend by following a few simple tricks
- Walk away with tools to evaluate and improve your event, including suggested timelines and surveys
- AND MUCH MORE!
YOUR CONFERENCE LEADER
Your conference leader for “Making Your Fundraising Event Even Bigger: How to Modify Your Planning So That Your Event Generates More Donation Dollars” is Andie McConnell. Andie McConnell is a Board Source Certified Consultant and in addition to running her own consulting business, McConnell Consulting, she is the executive director and co-founder of a nonprofit, Fairy Godmother Project. Through her leadership, the organization has grown through volunteers, partnerships and fiscally. Her volunteer base continues to grow and the majority of her volunteers, once engaged, remain actively involved. She has built the organization from the ground up including developing training for all board and volunteer roles within her organization and recently received a grant through NY Life Foundation that allowed her to develop a training program for volunteers who work with bereaved families in her community. She has trained hundreds of volunteers through her time in the nonprofit sector. She has been recognized by different groups within her state for her leadership, passion and innovation including most recently being named a Difference Maker and Hometown Hero. She volunteers her time in many ways within her community including consulting with new nonprofits on how to take the next step toward success. Additionally, she holds both a master and bachelor of education degree and has taught all levels from preschool to college.
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com QUALITY COMMITMENT
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of DKG Media, LP, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at email@example.com.
CERTIFICATES OF PARTICIPATION
NonprofitWebAdvisor certificates of participation are available to everyone completing this webinar.