COVID-19 requires nonprofit leaders to balance compassion and accountability for themselves, their teams, and external stakeholders. Although you need to ensure progress toward accomplishing your mission, you must also account for the personal hardships and infrastructure challenges caused by the pandemic.
It is critical to check in with your staff regularly and address challenges they are facing. While offering support and flexibility, you can still continue to set clear goals and hold your team accountable for achieving them.
External stakeholders are facing similar uncertainties. Your organization simultaneously must adapt to meet their needs.
- Should you rethink your organization’s promises and deliverables?
- How can you be a more human leader?
- How can you balance accountability and compassion to achieve goals?
- How should you communicate expectations to board members and employees?
- What changes should you make to contracts to infuse COVID-19 flexibility?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].