As a social innovator and agent of change amid chaos and crisis, you are expected to be radical, creative, optimistic, gritty, compassionate, and unrelentingly courageous. To keep your nonprofit moving forward, you need to clarify and realign your organization’s intentions and expected outcomes.
Now is the perfect time to examine your present circumstances, confront the unknown future, and overcome your strategic planning gridlock.
- What are the benefits of a midyear vision/mission checkup?
- How can you determine what is working and what is not?
- What can you do to keep moving forward amid challenges?
- What are the signs of mission creep?
- How can you implement course corrections?
- What are the best practices for achieving strategic outcomes?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].