New Priorities And Directions: Updating Strategic Plans Post COVID-19
As your organization slowly emerges from this phase of the pandemic, you need to refocus on your mission and redefine your priorities. To accomplish this, you can step back from crisis mode and take a hard look at where your organization is now and where it needs to go by updating your strategic plan.
Your planning process and documentation are the keys to ensuring a shared vision for the long term.
- How can an adaptive planning approach help you?
- What steps can you take to simplify the strategic planning process?
- How should you identify changing priorities and risks?
- What are the best methods for strengthening your vision without endangering your mission?
- Why are consistency and communication important?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected]