New research predicts that 22,000 nonprofits will fail over the next 36 months due to the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. A merger, acquisition, or collaboration could help your organization manage this uncertain future and boost your position in the marketplace.
The next normal demands new, creative, and expansive thinking to ensure your organization continues to thrive. By learning from leaders who have lived these experiences, you can discover practical ways to approach other organizations, make actionable plans, and overcome the trepidation of making transformative changes.
- What are the current trends in the nonprofit sector?
- What are the essentials of nonprofit mergers and acquisitions?
- How can a merger or acquisition benefit your organization?
- What are the most significant challenges of mergers and acquisitions?
- How can you foster collaboration with other organizations?
- What are some ideas for collaborative projects?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].