Government entities, philanthropic foundations, and corporations award billions of dollars of grants to nonprofits annually. You can take advantage of this lucrative type of funding to:
- Bolster your infrastructure
- Launch new programs and projects
- Propel your organization forward
You need to identify funding sources that are aligned with your organization’s mission and write competitive grant applications.
- What can grant funding do for your organization?
- How can you relate your strategic plan to grant application goals?
- What grant application elements can help document your programs?
- How should you customize project design to each grantmaker?
- What are the most compelling and engaging application elements?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].