Nonprofit Leadership Transitions: Putting the Success in Succession
Though leadership change is inevitable for every nonprofit, properly managed transitions can also propel your organization to even greater success. Poorly executed transitions, however, can be wrought with strife, stress, and declines in fundraising and mission deliverability. In this practical webinar, nonprofit leader Dustin Johnson will use specific, real-world examples to give you and your nonprofit a strategic and methodical framework for a successful leadership transition.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The key aspects of a strong succession plan.
- How best to identify organizational needs and when to execute needed changes.
- The three types of nonprofit leader and when each type is necessary.
- How to communicate to staff, volunteers and board members.
- How to communicate with donors, the press and pubic.
- How to rehabilitating your organization’s public image if the former leader left under tumultuous circumstances.
- How to ensuring donors giving and engagement doesn’t diminish during the transition.
- How to avoid “Founder’s Syndrome” and set up the new leader for success.
- Templates for communicating internally to staff and your board and externally to the public, donors, and the media.
- Visual aides to help communicate the stages that will come with leadership transitions.
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].