Performance management is more vital for nonprofit organizations than ever before. Despite their usefulness, managers and employees often dread performance reviews. The best performers find them to be the most frustrating and demotivating aspect of their jobs. Impersonal technology can add to the negative experience.
You can avoid these pitfalls by taking four steps. Training all the managers in your organization to follow a consistent approach will relieve them and their team members of traditional performance review heartache
- How can you develop and deploy a performance review approach, compatible with any system or technology?·
- How should you integrate performance with mission focus and fulfillment?
- What are the best ways to plan tactical and developmental performance results?
- How can you empower managers and employees to monitor progress?
- How will tracking results instead of activity allow you to take action quickly?
- What steps can you take to improve performance continuously?
- How should you monitor your performance review process?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].