The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) offers forgivable federal government loans for nonprofit. To earn the right to avoid paying back this funding, you need to stay on top of the latest requirements and iterations of the CARES Act, PPP, and now the PPP Flexibility Act.
Your organization must follow specific rules that dictate how to use the money and document expenses.
- What are the rules for PPP loan forgiveness?
- How does the recently passed PPPFA change the requirements?
- How can you apply for loan forgiveness?
- What does the revised SBA form 3508 entail?
- How do the PPP and EIDL programs interact?
- How does the new Loan Forgiveness Application Form EZ work?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].