Your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan debt remains on the books until you receive forgiveness. The banks are finally accepting forgiveness applications, but the process is complex and quickly evolving. There three different form options and multiple reports to submit.
To improve your chance of receiving forgiveness, you need to figure out which form to use, gather the necessary financial data, and complete the application correctly.
- Why is PPP forgiveness critical?
- When should you start the forgiveness process?
- Which of the three forms should you use?
- How should you complete Form 3508S, 3508EZ, or 3508?
- Where can you go for help?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].