COVID-19 has made performance management more challenging. With more people working remotely, old-fashioned productivity metrics no longer applying. Now is the perfect time to transition from ineffective and opinionated traditional performance reviews to comprehensive performance management. Impromptu meetings, impulsive project changes, and spur-of-the-moment conversations do no adapt well to remote or hybrid environments. Today’s settings require concrete objectives, clear communication, and motivational collaboration.
By connecting organizational goals with employees’ actions, a new approach will enable you to create more positive reviews and generate measurable results. By linking performance to your compensation structures, you can reward those who work to advance the organization and its mission.
- What are the most effective styles of management and coaching?
- How can you transition from performance reviews to performance management?
- How can you set measurable goals and make changes when necessary?
- What are the best ways to provide feedback?
- How can you reward employees for meeting goals?
- How should your expectations for on-site, remote, and hybrid workers differ?
- What strategies can you use to help traditional managers take a new approach?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].